Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Retreats Over!

Well, our final retreat for the year is over and I'M NOT SICK! It's amazing, but God has spared me from my usual state of much sickness and sorrow. Two retreats done and I didn't lose my voice OR get sick! God's grace is amazing!

Now, I gear up for our all school Christmas Concert on December 7. Along with a full month of muscial rehearsals for "Seussical". We are in a crucial time of rehearsals, trying to nail down choreography and music for some of our bigger/full cast songs. Also, we are working on getting costumes made, set design done, and very soon will be starting our orchestra rehearsals with the instrumentalists. Plus, I am driving a huge promotional push with T-shirts, banners, posters, and bumper stickers and decals. So it is a fun stage of production.

In more personal life, Sarah has a doctor's appointment today. We are just seeking advice now from her doctor to make sure that everything is all right healthwise. We really desire to have another child and the waiting time is hard; and we want to do our part to make sure we are both healthy and that there is nothing hindering this process except for the Almighty. Please be praying for us.

Rennah is AMAZING! Whenever I get some time at home, I will post some more pictures of her here so you can see how much she is growing.

We love and pray for you our friends! Keep us updated on your lives as well.

5 comments:

S said...

We'll be in prayer for your family that he would give you another child. We have been there before and know what it's like to wait.

Jenny said...

We're praying, too!

Aaron and Stephanie Coffey said...

Hey Tim! I found your website and enjoyed seeing what you and Sarah are up to! Come visit our blog sometime...

stephanie (mellor) coffey

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Hey Tim!

Don and I went to see the play "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" and we went back to see your video for your play. Don and I both agree that you had better costumes and better singers than our local college! Keep up the good work! It would be so fun to see your next production. By the way, when is it?

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim! Praise the Lord for health and energy - I understand how it is when you cant take things like that for granted. We'll pray for you and Sarah Dawn. Can't wait to see pics of Rennah - she must be so big now!