Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Thursday, October 12, 2006

First Snow!

Well, it's official. Cold weather is here! I woke up today to see the first touches of winter on the ground . . . and my first morning of scraping the car windshield. I like the snow today . . . but by tomorrow, I will be tired of it . . .

Maybe not that soon, but I really don't like cold weather. So, why am I living in Michigan? Well, I am still trying to figure that out for myself. Maybe because I love our church and school . . . the people here . . . my friends. Just a few reasons. Although life is not without its ups and downs.

Recently, I have been in a state of depression and frustration. Just because of some things going on around here. Today, I am doing all right . . . though I am still worried about a couple of things. But I know that my God is bigger than any problem, worry, or frustration.

BIG weekend ahead. Actually, 3 big weekends ahead. Tomorrow is Grandparents day at our school, so that means all of my choirs are singing. Then we have two Big Play practices on Friday and Saturday. Next weekend is our High School Choir Retreat, and the following weekend is the Singing Crusader Choir Retreat (Elementary choir). So I will be busy.

If you read these posts, please be in prayer that God will keep me healthy and give me strength for what is ahead. I hope everyone has a great week.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Praying, Praying, Praying!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, friends! Just found your blog & we'll be praying. God is ALWAYS good. I haven't heard news about you all in ages. It's great to catch up a little!

Love you both!

Anonymous said...

God is bigger than any situation, and is in control of you and your family. We'll pray for you! I'm sure the choirs will sound AWESOME to all the grandpappies. :)

Andrew Newland said...

We love you guys and have been praying and you can always call and talk.
Andrew and Renee