Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Monday, October 02, 2006

Life for the St. Clairs?

I know, I haven't posted about our life for quite some time. In fact, what you have seen on our blog in recent days IS our life right now. Producing and directing a school musical is absolutely consuming! Both in time, energy, and thought. The show is not until February but in order to pull off such a big production, it is necessary for us to get a jump start on the process. With only a few rehearsals under our belt, the cast is getting fired up about the show and a good foundation has been set for this long journey. I am in charge of basically everything except for choreography and dance. That is left up to my wife and one other person. So, Sarah Dawn is really enjoying getting back into some of her roots with dance. In fact, she has started taking a ballet class again and is really thrilled about that.

In other news, life goes on. Our biggest burden right now is for another child. Sarah and I have been praying for another baby for quite some time now and God has chosen not to bless yet. So we are in the painful stage of waiting. And every month it gets harder for us, especially for Sarah. You guys can pray for us in that area.

We just recently celebrated Sarah's 27th birthday last Saturday. And part of that celebration was taking to family to "The Greatest Show on Earth" Barnum and Bailey Circus. Rennah totally ate up the whole experience! We had such an awesome time. Especially before the show, when they let everyone come down into the rings to meet the performers and the animals. Rennah wasn't sure what to think when a 6,000 pound elephant named Aisa walked into the arena and painted a picture for us! She loved the clowns, which was a comfort for me that they didn't scare her. And she danced and giggled the whole night.

Life goes on. It's OCTOBER already! And school and church ministry keeps us busy. But our hearts are full of Joy in Christ as we continue to serve him and trust him with our lives. Continue to pray for protection from the enemy this year as we are heavily involved in minstry and I know the devil loves to attack.

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I know that many of you read this blog (even if you don't make a comment) and it's encouraging to know that we can keep people updated to pray through the wonder of the blogger world.

Keep CHRIST as the center of your focus. We love you all!

4 comments:

The Horaks said...

I'm so glad you wrote an update on your family life for us! Love to hear about what you are each doing! :) We'll be in prayer for you!

Abby said...

I was wondering how you guys were doing!! I can definitely relate and understand the heartache of each month going by and not being pregnant. Vince and I have been dealing with this for months/years. We know God is ultimately in control, but in the meantime, it's hard to accept at times. I'll definitely be praying for you guys even more specifically! And by the way, I don't like clowns - they scare me!

Anonymous said...

oh timmy. such a busy boy. hang in there buddy!

Liz said...

Sarah Dawn,
It's so good to hear about your life. I miss you and all the fun times we had! I will pray for you and Tim and your desire to have another child. I FINALLY graduated this May and I'm now working of my masters. (I still don't know why.) :) Hope to run into you again. Love, Liz