Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Monday, June 26, 2006

Road Trip Vacation!


My wife and daughter and I are leaving on Wednesday for a week of vacation. Just to get away from it all . . . for a little while. So I will be off of blogging during that time. Keep the blogger world running while I am gone and I will catch up when we return.


We will be at Cedar Point Wednesday night and Thursday . . . and then we are driving out to Virginia beach to reunite with some college friends who I haven't seen since graduation. So that will be awesome. I am really excited about it!

While I'm gone, feel free to post all of those wonderful comments. You know I love them, and when I get back, I will return the favor. All of you in Virginia Beach, we are looking forward to seeing you all! When we return I am sure that I will have plenty of stories and pictures to share, until then . . . keep blogging!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Tim and Sarah Dawn,

We are looking forward to you're visit. Just bang on conley's wall if we're to noisy and we'll do the same to you. ha-ha. Just kidding!

We'll be praying for safety traveling.

Kristin White

Anonymous said...

Tim and Sarah Dawn! I just stumbled across your blog today! So good to see what the Lord is doing in and through you. Hope you have a wonderful vacation and time with your friends!!! In Christ, Lacey (Rose) Cummings

Jenny said...

We wish we could come, too. Pass around group hugs from us, and take TONS of pics, okay?

Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Great new blog- love it! I love Cedar Point- has got to be the best amusement park! I hope you have an awesome, refreshing vacation! And if you happen to remember, please tell Amanda - Congrats and that I am so super happy for her. If you forget, I understand. I was just so thrilled to find out thru your blog that she was getting married. I know you all will have an awesome time. You guys are all fun no matter what you do or where you go. I'll never forget that about you. :)