Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Awesome News!

So for those of you that have been reading this blog and been keeping up with life around the St. Clairs . . . you may recall a while back when I talked about our school working on accredidation. Remember that? All the stress and work that went into that project. Well, we got word back just the other day that our school received a 7 year accredidation status! So that is totally awesome! There was much celebration going on around school when we found out. All that work paid off and that will help our school continue to grow.

Well, for me, I have started work at the church. This is a HUGE task that I am undertaking, but I am excited about it. I am so thankful that summer is here and I feel like I can relax a little even in the midst of a new job.

I am already working on school stuff for next year. Picking out music, and planning events. I am hoping to get everything planned before school starts so I don't have to worry about it later. I hope that summer is going well for everyone. Some of you I hope to see soon in Virginia Beach for Amanda's reception. Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

oops! You forgot "and we're going to see the Muths on..."

:-) Hope we get to see you this summer!!! (hey, if you want to come up the weekend of July 15th, you can meet Nate's wife at the party we're having for them!)

Anonymous said...

well hope your summer is going great also!! Mine is. so have you look at my other comments?

S said...

Tim- send us an e-mail at ssconley@gmail.com so we can work something out for when you guys come down for the reception!