Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Friday, April 07, 2006

Rennah is 2 years old!


April 4, was our sweet Rennah's second birthday. She is growing up so fast! We took her to Grand Rapids and visited the Children's museum and had supper at Chuck-E-Cheese . . . which she loves. She wore us out that day! Rennah is becoming more and more active and independent. She loves to sing, talk, run, tickle, and giggle. What a blessing to our home.

Well, only a few more days until Spring Break is over. It has been a very relaxing week, but it will be back to crazy busy school very soon.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW! she looks like a little girl! Last time we saw you guys she was still looking like a baby girl. I'm sure it will just be a matter of time before we'll be saying the same things about our little Muth.

Love you guys!

S said...

It's been a while since we've seen you guys! Glad to see you're doing well! I'll have to keep up with you guys through your blog now! Take care!

Anonymous said...

hey, I found your blog..I can't believe Rennah is already 2! before I know my niece will be that old. I hope your Spring break was relaxing see you bright and early tomorrow!
~Lindsey