Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sarah and Baby doing well!

Hey everyone! Thanks for your kind comments and congratulations. We are very excited about starting this baby journey all over again. I have to say though, it has been way too long since Sarah was pregnant. It almost feels like the first time all over again. We had forgotten all of the adventures that go along with expecting a new little one. Sarah forgot how tired she gets and how much she wants to eat. I forgot about the odd cravings and phone calls while at the grocery store asking me to pick up random items of food.

It's so much fun though! Thankfully this time around, Sarah is doing well healthwise. She feels queezy occasionally, but hasn't had a lot of throwing up spells yet. We are praying that she will have a much milder pregnancy this time around.

So people keep asking me about names. Sarah and I are weird I guess, in that we have had names picked out for a long time. Right now, for a boy we like Colin Judah, and for a girl we like Nessa Faith. What do you think? We like unconventional names, so I think they are pretty cool.

We are in crunch time for Seussical and Sarah hopes that she will have the strength needed to help me finish this big show. We shall see.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Let us know how you are and how we can pray for you.

Oh, and by the way . . . it is snowing like crazy around here! I have NO idea why we are at school today and why we didn't have a snow day! I literally had a foot and a half of snow on my car this morning! CRAZY MICHIGAN!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Hey Tim!

Congrats! I was unable to post for a while, but I am me again!

Don and I are praying for you and for the safe delievery of your new one!

Congrats on almost making it through another musical! We'll be praying for that as well!

Also, so jealous of the snow! We had a cm. last night fall in Virginia. I was crestfallen when I found out that there was school as well! Bummer! (I'm being serious ya know . . . they call off school for that!!) We still have fingers crossed for a SNOW DAY!

Enjoy!

Mindy said...

Glad to hear Sarah is having an easier pregnancy so far! I really like Nessa Faith, that sounds cool. And Judah is a great name.

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for sarah that this pregnancy (so far) has been easier.

i think both names are excellent and very unique. i have another friend whose wife is expecting, and they chose the name "alethia" (which is greek for "truth"). very cool.

anyway, glad to hear that all is well with you guys.

Aaron and Stephanie Coffey said...

congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Please pass on a hello to Sarah! :)