Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Monday, January 22, 2007

FAMILY UPDATE!

Okay, so the above chart is not one hundred percent accurate, it won't be until we know the exact due date, but I had to put something up!

So here's a quick family update that I promised. Although, this is different than what I originally planned. At first I had planned on posting some recent pictures of the family at Christmas and stuff like that, but that will have to come a little later.

Tonight, God chose to answer a prayer that has been on our hearts for almost 2 years now. If you have been staying up-to-date on our blog, you probably can guess what I am going to say next . . .

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY! Praise the Lord!! We have longed for and prayed for this for so long, it almost doesn't seem possible! But, it's true and we are so grateful to God for his blessing to us.


For those of you that have been praying for us, thank you so much! Now, you can rejoice in God's answered prayer! We get to start this journey again and we are SO excited!

12 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY we are sooo happy for you! Praying for a safe & happy 9 months!!

Elisabeth Smith said...

CONGRATS! I will be praying for you both!

Kim said...

Hooray! Yay, I'm so happy for you. Trust Sarah will stay well! Love you guys, Kim

S said...

Praise the Lord for answered prayer! We are rejoicing with you guys. He is gracious, and children are truly a blessing of the Lord. I think of that especially today with the anniversary of Roe v. Wade and can't imagine anyone not wanting a child!

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! I bet rennah is so happy too!

Busch family said...

Congratulations Tim and Sarah Dawn! I'm so excited for you! God is so good to us. Children bring so much joy.
I've enjoyed keeping up with you all on your blog.
Beth (Emig) Busch

Amandaleann said...

Congratulations! G and I are so happy for you. We know this has been on your heart and mind for a while now. It is so exciting to see the Lord answer this prayer for you guys. Please keep us updated as to when the precious little one is expected. Love ya both
Amanda

Pastor Timothy said...

Congratulations, again!!!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news. We can relate to the excitement in a small way. :)
Bekah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'll pray that Sarah will feel well and the baby will be healthy. I know you both must be ecstatic!! Now remember, since she's pregnant you all need to take a break from the beer binges. :) J/K

Love ya!

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Tim and Sarah,
This is Karen S from Life Action!! I just wanted to say congradulations. Karen T. told me about your great news!! We are so excited for you!

Abby said...

You've already gotten my congratulations, but I'll say it again - I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear the updates!! God is SO good!!!