Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas is COMING!

I am SOOOOO ready for Christmas break this year. Only a couple more big things to get done at school and then we are off for a quick week-and-a-half break. I am trying not to think about how fast it will go by. We are excited about getting to see "Grammy" and "Papa" St. Clair and all of the rest of the family.

Rennah is very "into" Christmas this year. She loves all of the lights, decorations, music, and basically anything that screams Christmas. It is a lot of fun to watch her light up when we turn on our lights at home, or pass someone's house that is all lit up.

This week, Thursday is our all-school Christmas program. I am ready to get this done. I love our music and the program, but with all of the rehearsals going into the concert, I have to admit it is getting old. But I am excited to see and hear the audience's reaction to the program. I know that it will be uplifting and enjoyable for all who attend.

After that, we have one more week of classes and then three days of finals. In the midst of it all, we continue working on Seussical and getting some final preparation done before we slam full-force into the show in January. Only 71 more days until opening night! AAAAHHHHHHH!


Anyway, I hope everyone is well. Enjoy the pictures below. Leave comments to show your love. Have a great week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of Rennah (from your slideshow from Thanksgiving Break)! She's such a dolly!!!

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job!!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

I hear you with the upcoming Christmas break! I show my second graders the calendar each Monday for the offical countdown! I even have the countdown posted on a mini-chalkboard outside my room! (my fellow teachers love this!) I'm not sure who is more excited me or my kids . . . oh wait, that would be me! Make sure you get some rest over your break!

Jenny said...

what are you guys doing for break? if you're sticking around, maybe we could find a minute to see you??? Nice family pics, BTW!! Keep 'em coming!!

Anonymous said...

PaPa and Grammy are sure ready to see you guys, too! We finish up our last meeting tonight, then Jonathan will be here late (after his service is over) and we'll go to Branson tomorrow. Wish we could take you three with us! Maybe next summer... We'll be praying for your concert tomorrow night - wish we could see it! Love to all of you, and we'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I think Mr. Neal would totally agree that Christmas break can't come soon enough! Glad to hear we're not the only ones suffering through the last few weeks of school. Keep your head above water...10 days will later longer than you think.

Anonymous said...

I don't have much of a break from work (1 or 2 days I think), but I'm counting down to that even!!! It can't come soon enough!

Anonymous said...

I don't have much of a break from work (1 or 2 days I think), but I'm counting down to that even!!! It can't come soon enough!

Jenny said...

Hey Tim,
Thanks for the updates. I will be praying for you as you are crazy busy and hopefully I will get around to calling you sometime soon.

Hey, I am just getting into leaving comments. Maybe it will catch on and I will do it more.

M Muth

Rachael Neal said...

Hey - Just wanted you to know that the Christmas concert last night was incredible! Matt and I enjoyed it so much. You have done a fantastic job with the music/drama programs at school. Thanks for all of your hard work! Oh and after last night's teaser, we're dying to see Seussical!