Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Still Alive!

I just wanted to post real quick and let everyone know that we are still here. I haven't posted in a while because we have been so busy, but I will do so soon and update everyone on our lives. Real quick version . . .

We have a kitty named Boots, we just got back from Chicago competittion with Singing Crusaders (elementary choir), school is almost out, I have a summer job, and we are all sick!

More details later. Lots of love to everyone, we love reading comments from you! Have a great day.

3 comments:

Pastor Timothy said...

Sick again?! Sorry....

Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Hope your family gets to feeling better soon!

Jenny said...

a cat named WHAT??? Wait, wait...don't tell me...he has white paws!

I can't believe you guys got a cat. Tell the story!!!