Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Monday, May 01, 2006

Let the Fun Begin!

So this will probably be my last post until we return from NYC with the high school choir. Last Tuesday, I had my first Spring concert with the Elementary grades. We had a patriotic theme and the show went very well. Tomorrow night is the BIG one! Our middle & high school choir's Spring Concert '06 called, "Imagination". Last night we were at the church setting up extra stages, lights, and working on some special effects for the show. Then my wife and I went home and I finished up a video project on my computer for the concert. We didn't go to bed until 2:30 a.m. so I am a little tired this morning.

The Spring Concert tomorrow night is going to be amazing! God has truly gifted this school with a lot of talent! I am excited to see it displayed in the show tomorrow night. We have everything from worship, to theater, to dance in this concert and it is going to be awesome.

Be in prayer over the next week. We leave Tuesday night after the concert to drive through the night out to the east coast for our choir tour. Pray that God will use the students in a great way in New Jersey and NYC. I will be back next week with a full update from the trip and concert. Until then, keep your heart and mind fixed on Christ and let Him be your joy!

2 comments:

michael said...

i'm so excited for choir concert and tour. the concerts going to be so amazing. everytime i hear the song "for good" i get goosebumps. i was wondering if i still would with Krysta and Rachel, and I definitely do. their amazing, the dancers are amazing, the choirs are amazing, but most of all...you're amazing Mr. St. Clair.

Elaine said...

Tim - I just happened across your blog. It is great see what you have been up to. I have fond memories of loudly singing Broadway tunes while preparing for the Judson play...
Your family is beautiful! A friend of ours, Nathan Mills, said he knew you from Life Action. What a small world.
Elaine (Sischo)