Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's Official!

VBT has finally begun! We started off the program last night with a BANG! Literally! I launched two huge confetti cannons into the crowd of children to start off of evening. Then we proceeded to sing some crazy songs and perform puppet shows along with a pirate skit in which we (the pirates) were shipwrecked on a deserted island.

So the fun has begun and I am already exaughsted! It's only been one day and I feel like we should be done . . . Oh, boy . . . this will be a long week.

On another note, my birthday is on Saturday. I am going to be 27! My wife keeps reminding me that I am getting old . . . Oh, well, I can still love and enjoy life! I think we will be sleeping all day on Saturday 'cause we will be very tired . . . Oh, well . . . that's a fine way to celebrate for me!

Love you all! Please be in prayer for this week!

2 comments:

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Oh my, my! You are getting old if your tired after one day. Not like the old days as president! Hey! FYI - Don's B-day is on Saturday as well! He will also be the whopping 27 years old! WoW! Just thought I'd send along that little tidbit of knowledge to stash away!

Enjoy your week! Get some sleep!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Sorry, no pictures set up on ye old comments box yet, but I wanted to write and wish you a happy birthday as well. Have a GREAT one!!