Our New Little One!

pregnancy week by week

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Car Trouble Again!

Sad situation! We just had a new radiator put into our poor old station wagon (we call her Regina). She had been overheating randomly and causing a lot of frustration for my poor wife who got stuck on the side of the road during the weekend of the school play. So we got that fixed and I was hoping to pull a couple more months worth of driving out of her . . . but it wasn't to be.
Satuday night we got home from a Sunday School activity and Regina started smoking! The temperature on the engine was fine so I didn't understand what was going on. We made it home and I opened the hood of the car and the smoke just billowed everywhere! So needless to say, old Regina is out of order and I don't think that it is going to be worth any more money to try and get her fixed . . . so Sarah and I are frantically looking for another means of transportation. Right now I am riding into work with another teacher and we are stuck at home otherwise.
So you can pray that God provides another vehicle for us. We need it very soon.

No comments: